Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Review On: DN Angel


This weeks Review is On DN Angel and the main character of the series is Daisuke Niwa, an everyday average teen boy. On his 14th birthday he declares that he loves Risa Harada, but she rejects him. The next day Daisuke, heart-broken, undergoes mutation as becomming another person. His mother, Emiko, tells him that genetically all males in the Daisuke Family become Dark Mousy, a famous phantom thief. The transformation occurs when Daisuke has a romantic feeling for his crush whenever thinking of her to long. He also changes back the same way. He must keep his family's sercret about Dark, for which Risa has been falling for. Another character known as Satoshi Hiwatari suffers from his own version of the phantom-curse. Satoshi can transform into Krad. Both Daisuke and Satoshi become friends even thought Dark moans about it.

The Characters:


Daisuke Niwa is a 14 year old boy who can transform into a famous phantom-thief known as Dark Mousy. He is in love with Risa Harada in the begining of the series but (SPOILER ALERT!!!) later he loves her sister named Riku. Daisuke is skilled with 'phantom-thief skills' and later misses Dark when (SPOILER ALERT!!!) the series ends both are separated by magic.

Satoshi Hiwatari is a 13 year old boy who can transform into Krad Dark's enemy. He is the commander of caputuring Dark.

Overall Ranking:


The anime was amazing to watch considering my anime friend suggested it to me. I liked the art,music,action, and basically the whole thing. I would rank this series 5 stars because I think both girls and guys would want to see and the series is great to watch and if you like romance,action, and a little bit of comedy then I hope you watch this series because it won't disappoint you. I will post another review up soon! Sorry to make this review short but I really wanted to get this done along with others that must be posted.

Here is what Dark gave back:
DN Angel Opening:
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/ccmcicDH/DN_Angel_-_True_Light__OP_.htm
My Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/GossipGlossipGirl
My Shared Tumblr:
http://www.sweetnessied.tumblr.com
My DA Account:
http://blackrocketshooter.deviantart.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment