Saturday, October 29, 2011

Anime stuff at Hottopic!?!



http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/Anime.jsp?cm_re=PopCulture-_-PopCultureLP-_-Anime

So I was at the counter buying my awesome Sailor Moon tee and this lady was a big otaku and I told her that it was very hard to find all this stuff because here in the U.S we are very limited to anime stuff, it is very rare to find anime things in CA. So I left and the next month I saw that they released the SM Cosplay and was sold out after I told the news on my Youtube account. Later I saw that released more stuff such as Vocaloid stuff because of the power of the internet. Right now I will be adding more things on my wish list for my Birthday,which is around the corner, and Christmas. BTW I am assuming that in your local Hottopic store you should be getting more of a selection on anime merchandise and I will sure be saving when I go to the mall :D
Sorry for making a short post but I just thought of sharing this with you all! I will soon be posting a new anime review after doing my load of work to do so please look forward to seeing it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment