Tuesday, July 23, 2013

☆Cosplayer's Spotlight☆

Cosplayers:
In these types of posts I would like to acknowledge some cosplayers for each month. I would like to share a little bit on why I have chosen them for this months Cosplayer's Spotlight. I have chosen Aicosu because they are very artistic and talented, which is something a great cosplayer has. Aicosu consist of Shelia and Sylar.
Cosplayer:
Shelia is a the one who creates the cosplays and props for both her and Sylar. She also does all the make-up, styling, photo editing, and answers cosplay advice on tumblr. She has graduated from college and is devoted to prop making.   
Cosplayer:
Sylar is the mastermind of all their ideas and is charming. He is currently majoring in voice acting and is very funny at times. Together they make Aicosu a cosplay couple who are very talented and great to meet. I suggest you all check out these great cosplayers on their sites. Be sure to follow my blog for more posts!
 

2 comments:

  1. Cool cosplays!! By the way your blog is really cute! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know :D

    http://loveme-lovechloe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will follow back! Be sure to follow mine.

      Delete