Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cosplay Tip #5 Summer Conventions

Cosplayer:
It's summer time for most of you and the convention season is starting for me. As the weather is heating up I want to share my tips on summer conventions. Summer conventions are great because you can stay at the con with no worry of school or work. The first thing you should think before you go to the con is "How to keep cool at the convention?'. Depending on the convention your going to you have to think is most of the convention going to be inside or outside? Whether it's outside or inside type convention, you should always bring water not only for hydration but for keeping your self fresh in the heat. If the majority of the convention is held inside, keeping yourself cool will be easy. If most of the convention is held outside, then another thing you should do for keeping yourself cool is to try and stay under a shaded area or stay inside under an air vent. If it's a month before your convention try making a summer type cosplay, if you don't know what I mean it's just a version of a character with an outfit that is similar to summer wear. I hope this helps on Summer conventions if you want to add on to this post please leave a comment and don't forget to follow this blog. I have another blog on here so be sure to check it out!
  My Other Blog
My Youtube
Cosplay Group Channel
My Tumblr
My DA



No comments:

Post a Comment