Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cosplay Tip # 3 Age Limits To Cosplay?


Cosplayer's Mother:
~Flitzichen


Photographer:
~RayWolf16


Cosplayer:
~GregBlundell

I was on Youtube just watching a video and a comment was added asking if there are any age limits to cosplaying. The answer to that is a simple "No" there are none. It doesn't matter whether about age,ethnic background,weight or anything it just matters that you want to be that character you really want to portray. Heck I saw an amazing Ciel cosplayer in a wheelchair at the J-Pop Summit last year. Most of the time it is funny to see how in the community there are little rules which cosplay doesn't have any rules at all! Cosplaying is being whoever you want to be whenever you want so don't let others discourage you I know how it feels because I had some friends that just laugh at how I keep cosplaying but it doesn't let me down because they don't know the half of what I endure to get just one cosplay done. Most of the time I leave people to be amazed at how skilled I am,how I come home from a convention and go to school the next day which I got used to after my second non-anime convention. If your discouraged just remember that feeling of being that one character you love to cosplay or have and remind yourself that your able to do this for the passion of cosplaying. Keep in mind that there are others that cosplay for the competition of it so don't hang around those people. I sure have some work ahead of me on making my next cosplays and typing this. I really hope this helped even though it's rant after rant but I promise to make it clearer now and then.

My Deviantart:
My Youtube:
My Tumblr:
My Cosplay Group:

No comments:

Post a Comment