Saturday, April 9, 2011

Events Alert

It is official that I am attending Kintoki-Con 2011,which is a new convention in Sacramento.I know that there will be a hall cosplay,I will find some space and turn my Ipod and dance with some cosplayers for fun and of course taking photos with some fans.I can't wait to meet you all.Second I will be updating my costume progress,If you want to know who I'm cosplaying It is Princess Serenity and possibly Yuki as a Vampire.The cosplay should be done prior to the date of Kintoki-Con.Third I made a cosplay.com Profile and I really want people to notice it because this is where I will be posting all my photos for the progress on my cosplay and photoshoots along with this blog.I will leave a link to my profile.Oh another thing is that I will be meeting Mari Watanabe and taking photos and talking to her about her success.I hope you all come and meet me at the con and please if you update any photos of me online please ask me and I would love for you all to link them to me on any website I am on or on here.
My youtube:
http://www.youtube.copm/user/GossipGlossipGirl
My Cosplay.com Profile:
http://www.cosplay.com/member/264928
I will update anything to do with anime related things and my progress on my costume soon! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment